What Should be the Dress During Initial Interview
- Dress-Pant, dark color may be dark blue, black or brown
- Shirt, light blue or white or light brown color.
- Or shalwar Qameez of decent color with waste coat.
- Formal Shoes.
How to Behave – Conduct During Initial Interview
- Enter the interview room with faith in Allah and self-confidence.
- Listen to the questions carefully and give relevant answers.
- The candidate must answer questions in an easy and natural way.
- Be smart in answering but don’t be clever
- Don’t try to prove your intelligence.
- Should be sensible and wise and display energy, remain lively.
- Use simple and right words while answering questions.
- Be sharp, should not pause for a long time.
- Keep eye contact.
- Don’t be defensive, admit mistakes, if these are there.
- You should bluff or go for a hazard guess if you are unknown to some question or don’t know an exact answer, you don’t know something correctly, own it.
No Attachment Found
Join the conversation