The information contained in the e-book are being provided in good faith and not as alternative to medical care. Candidates are requested to consult related doctor for treatment as needed. Any inaccuracy or error in the info in this this document and suggested way forward in not our responsibility.
- Minimum Height: 5 feet 4 inches / 162.5 cm
- Weight as per Body Mass Index (BMI) – Check BMI here
- Visual Standards
- Distance Vision – With Glasses 6/9 , 6/12
- Near Vision – J2, J7 or N8, N12 with or without glasses.
- Other standards to be examined
- Flat foot
- Sweaty Palms or Hyperhidrosis
- Cubitus Varus or Cubitus Valgus
- Hearing Problems
- Knee Knocking
- Color Blindness
- Squint eyes
- Chest expansion / deformity
- Suggested Solutions for Common Medical Problems. At https://cutt.ly/issbmedical
For all medical related issue, candidates are best advised to consult related doctor. Playing with guess work may harm your health.